Support Team Alumni for Bike 4 Fun
Can we get 50 alums to show their support for our current students?
Make a donation of any kind and join the 2022 CCHAT Bike 4 Fun...
Over the past 15 years, hundreds of CCHAT students have kicked off a new school year by jumping on their bikes and racing around the track at Bike 4 Fun.
Click the button below or scan the QR code above to donate!
Team Alumni 2022
- Noah Bixby – Class of 2017
- Darey Campos Mares – Class of 2021
- Emilia Gann – Class of 2019
- Tara Beltrami – Class of 2000
- Terry and Matthew Dries – Class of 2012
- Jesse Berry – Class of 2014
- Kolby King – Class of 2008
- Kendall King – Class of 2008
- Anna Cheng – Class of 2019
- Ian Mook
- Molly Gielar
- Dino Pezzi – Class of 2009
- Andrew Kelly – Class of 2021
- Owen Hatfield – Class of 2021
- Kevin Scifres – Class of 2011
- Bryce Dougherty – Class of 2018
- Marissa Perkins – Class of 2012
- Kelly Crable – Class of 2020
- Hope Crable – Class of 2016
- Faith Crable – Class of 2013
- Krista Rey – Class of 1998
- Lyndsee Serafin – Class of 2008
- Moses Silchuk – Class of 2014
- Harrison Martin – Class of 2016
- Elijah Guenthner – Class of 2012
- Mitchell Harry – Class of 1998
- Presley Parkins – Class of 2019
- Gynette, Jamie, Mikey and Matthew Mondragon
- Porter and Hazel Dearing – Class of 2018
- Kaylie Martindale – Class of 2005
- Aieden Hensley – Class of 2015
- Ryan Hensley – Class of 2018
- Stella, Sophia and George Jordanoglou – Class of 2020
- Melissa Spate
- Ethan and Kiley Santa Cruz – Class of 2011
- Turiya Bhaaradwaaj – Class of 2020
- Sahan Somaskadan – Class of 2019
- Astrid and Stella Steene-Connolly
- Morgan Steinke – Class of 2004
- Garrett Brizendine – Class of 2015
- Cruz Cordova – Class of 2021
- Morgan Rosenberger
Dear CCHAT Alumni Friends,
My name is Kevin Scifres, and I am a CCHAT alumni student, class of 2011. I recently joined the CCHAT Board as a student representative, and my hope is to help spread the word about how amazing CCHAT is and the impact it had on my life and on so many of yours.
As you may remember from your CCHAT days, the first big fundraiser of the year is Bike 4 Fun. It was always a fun, memorable day – we got to bring our bikes to school, ride around, meet some of our community heroes, maybe even ride in a police car. I know it’s one of the things I remember most about my time at CCHAT.
This year, I’m trying to rally some of my fellow CCHAT alums to show support for the current students. On October 18th, they will be participating in the 16th annual Bike 4 Fun, and I’ve started “Team Alumni” to help raise funds for their ride. My goal is to get 50 alumni students to make a donation of any kind to this year’s fundraiser.
If you want to contribute, simply Click Here or use the QR code above. Once you donate, I’ll add your name to the “Team Alumni” page, and our little friends currently at CCHAT will see just how many alumni members are cheering them on.
Thanks so much for reading and considering. Together, we can help support the program that continues to provide hope and support for so many families.
Wishing you all the best,